DeepDive offers an online, self-paced Web & Full Stack Coding Bootcamps, in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community which is the biggest strength of our programs, comprises some of the best Web and Full Stack experts in the field.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about Development, and if you can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you!
Please reach out to us with any questions at anny@DeepDiveEducation.com
- Completely online and self-paced
- Students become expert in Web & Full Stack development with the help of a curated online curriculum and project-based deliverables
- On average, students finish in 7 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into Software Engineering
- Students have a weekly 60-minute check in with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Students communicate with mentors outside of calls on an as-needed basis to support learning and career objectives
- Are as passionate about teaching coding as about Web/Full Stack development itself
- Node, MongoDB, SQL, Data Structures and Algorithms. (It’s okay if you need some time to brush-up any of those technologies, we will provide you great resources to get ready)
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Are available for weekly, 60-minute video check-ins for each student to help them set and achieve learning goals, provide feedback, and help them move towards getting a job
- Are available outside of weekly calls for each student to review projects and answer questions as needed
- Have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on Web/Full Stack development
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium based upon your experience and skill level
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education and inspire the next generation of Developers!
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @deepdiveed!